To support the development of the impact investment strategy for the Palm oil program in Peru to search and secure funding for palm oil mills in the Amazon regions of Peru
The Impact Investment Intern plays a key role in providing support in the development of investable propositions for the Palm oil program.
- Support on the development of investment ready deals
- Supports Impact Investment Specialist and Palm Programme manager to and analyse data to prove the relevance and feasibility of the potential investment plans.
- Develops investable propositions pitches for palm oil mills in the Amazon regions
- Collect data from palm oil mills and support the development of forecast cash flows from the data collected.
- Directly coordinates and monitor data collection with the contact point on each palm oil mill.
- Develop a database of potential impact investors (min. 6) suitable to the potential investment plans.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Final year student of Administration or economics, and/or a career related or recently graduate
- 6 months of experience in financial and risk analysis in commercial banking or social impact financial institutions.
- Knowledge on financial engineering of projects in agricultural
- Knowledge of environmental economics and finance.
- Advanced level of English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to develop solutions for clients (palm oil mills)
- Organization of data and excel skills.
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to work 30 hrs a week
- Immediate availability since January 2nd
HOW TO APPLY
Send resumme to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject "Impact Investment Intern". We will be receiving applications till this Friday 10th.